Tutorial

Create this goal list with Tombow Pens and adhesive.

By: Bonnie Kuhl

Some people make resolutions at the beginning of the year, but why wait? You can create this beautiful list for...

Read more


Monthly Freebie

Freebie Friday - October 2017 Calendar Printable

By: Bonnie Kuhl

Happy October! Can you believe I've been making these calendars for an entire year now?! It's fun to look...

Read more

Bullet Journal

Freebie Friday - Border doodles tutorial

By: Bonnie Kuhl

  A dot grid notebook is meant to be functional, but absolutely no shame in wanting pretty pages too....

Read more

Monthly Freebie

Freebie Friday - Weekly Plan

By: Bonnie Kuhl

Weekly planners are a such a good way to stay on track and plan your week. Therefore, I designed...

Read more

Illustration

Freebie Friday - Do What You Can Print

By: Bonnie Kuhl

Happy Friday! Do your walls need a makeover? Mine definitely do! Therefore I created this gorgeous print with a...

Read more

Planning

Improve your productivity with Tombow brush pens and this weekly dot grid layout

By: Bonnie Kuhl

If I don't write a task down, there's a 73% chance It'll be forgotten, and a 27% chance I'll...

Read more

Monthly Freebie

Freebie Friday - September 2017 Calendar Printable

By: Bonnie Kuhl

Happy September! Oh you guys (I say this every month) but it's already SEPTEMBER? That means two more months...

Read more


Showing 526—532 of 570